Bring the following items to your office visit to optimize your care.
- Insurance Card
- Government or State Issued Picture Identification
- List of Medications
- Records from Previous Doctor About Current Problems
Please Wear or Bring Clothing that Will Allow a Proper Exam. We Recommend:
- Shoulder: tank top
- Knee: shorts
- Hip: loose pants or shorts
- Elbow: short sleeve shirt or tank top
- Ankle/Foot: pants/shorts that go ABOVE knee
Please include (if applicable)
- Office notes
- Operative reports
- MRI/CT Scan/report
- Lab results
- Contact information for previous doctor(s)
DELAWARE ORTHOPAEDIC SPECIALISTS IS NOW USING THE OBERD PATIENT PORTAL.
The Oberd patient portal allows Delaware Orthopaedic Specialists to securely collect your data electronically. You will recieve a secure link to your email prior to your appointment to fill out all necessary paperwork via electronic form. If you do not fill out the forms prior to your appointment, a tablet will be provided in the office to complete paperwork upon arrival. Please arrive 10 - 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to fill out these forms.
If you'd like to request a release of your medical records, please print the form below & bring it with you to the office.