10 digit dialing starts 10/24 in Delaware! Be sure to include area code 302 when contacting us by phone!
Fellowship Trained physicians — here to get you back in action sooner!
Request an Appointment by calling 302-655-9494 or filling out the form below.
About Our Practice
Why Subspecialty Care is Important
Delaware Orthopaedic Specialists (DOS) is unique as the only completely sub-specialized and fellowship-trained orthopaedic practice in Delaware. Understanding subspecialty care and the meaning of fellowship training is important in choosing a provider to care for you and your loved ones. When choosing an orthopaedic surgeon, looking for one who specializes in the problem that you are experiencing is important. This should be a key factor in your decision making.
DELAWARE TOP DOCTORS
Delaware Today Magazine recently released it’s “2021 Top Doctor” list. The survey asked other Delaware physicians who they would most recommend to care for their patients, friends and family. The top vote-getters are listed in their annual Top Doctor magazine issue each year. We are so thrilled to have 21 of our physicians on the 2021 list! Check out the full list here: https://delawaretoday.com/life-style/health/delaware-top-doctors-2021/
The winners are:
- Damian Andrisani — Orthopaedics – Sports Medicine, Surgical
- Bradley Bley — Sports Medicine, Non-Surgical
- Benjamin Cooper — Plastic Surgery – Cosmetic*
- Benjamin Cooper — Plastic Surgery – Reconstructive*
- Steven Dellose — Orthopaedics – Joint Replacement*
- Matthew Eichenbaum — Orthopaedics – Hand & Wrist
- Mark Eskander — Orthopaedics – Spine
- Brian Galinat — Shoulder + Elbow
- Erich L. Gottwald — Physical Medicine + Rehabilitation
- Paul Kupcha — Orthopaedics – Foot & Ankle*
- Joseph Mesa — Orthopaedics – Sports Medicine, Surgical*
- Douglas Palma — Orthopaedics – Sports Medicine, Surgical
- J. Douglas Patterson — Orthopaedics – Hand & Wrist
- Katherine Perscky – Podiatry
- Michael Principe — Orthopaedics – Trauma
- Nicholas Quercetti — Orthopaedics – Trauma
- John Rowlands — Interventional Spine
- James Rubano — Orthopaedics – Joint Replacement
- David Tainter — Orthopaedics – Trauma
- Peter Townsend — Orthopaedics – Hand & Wrist
- Matthew Voltz — Sports Medicine, Non-Surgical
- Selina Y. Xing — Physical Medicine + Rehabilitation
- Selina Y. Xing — Pain Management*
*Winner received the most votes in their category
Delaware Specialty Care
Most Recent News
These physical therapists are gaining the attention of the NFL -- The Los Angeles Rams and the Baltimore Ravens have incorporated the program into their training regimen! The training technique includes seven targeted exercises to correct any core deficiencies,...
DELAWARE TOP DOCTORS Delaware Today Magazine recently released it's "2021 Top Doctor" list. The survey asked other Delaware physicians who they would most recommend to care for their patients, friends and family. The top vote-getters are listed in their annual Top...
We are a multi-specialty group with fellowship trained orthopaedic surgeons, who have expertise in total joint replacement, fractures, foot and ankle, hand, spine, sports medicine, trauma, osteoporosis and general orthopaedics. Learn More.
Get In Touch
Make an Appointment
Call 302-655-9494 or
Request Appointment Online.
DOS – Metro Office NOW OPEN!
DOS is happy to announce our new office location is NOW OPEN in Newark! We are expanding to the Metro Professional Offices, located at 4923 Ogletown Stanton Road Ste 300, Newark DE 19713.
DOS, P.A., is a group of 24 physicians, 37 total providers practicing in New Castle and Kent County, Delaware.