Fellowship Trained physicians — here to get you back in action sooner!
Request an Appointment by calling 302-655-9494 or filling out the form below.
About Our Practice
Why Subspecialty Care is Important
Delaware Orthopaedic Specialists (DOS) is unique as the only completely sub-specialized and fellowship-trained orthopaedic practice in Delaware. Understanding subspecialty care and the meaning of fellowship training is important in choosing a provider to care for you and your loved ones. When choosing an orthopaedic surgeon, looking for one who specializes in the problem that you are experiencing is important. This should be a key factor in your decision making.
Delaware Top Doctors
Delaware Today Magazine recently released it’s “2020 Top Doctor” list. The survey asked other Delaware physicians who they would most recommend to a loved one. The top vote-getters are listed in their annual Top Doctor magazine issue. We are proud to have 19 of our doctors on the list this year!
- Damian Andrisani — Orthopaedics – Sports Medicine
- Bradley Bley — Sports Medicine*
- Benjamin Cooper — Cosmetic & Reconstructive Cosmetic Surgery *
- Steven Dellose — Orthopaedics – Joint Replacement
- Matthew Eichenbaum — Orthopaedics – Hand & Wrist
- Mark Eskander — Orthopaedics – Spine
- Erich L. Gottwald — Electromyography
- Paul Kupcha — Orthopaedics – Foot & Ankle*
- Joseph Mesa — Orthopaedics – Sports Medicine
- Douglas Palma — Orthopaedics – Sports Medicine
- J. Douglas Patterson — Orthopaedics – Hand & Wrist
- Katherine Perscky – Podiatry
- Michael Principe — Orthopaedics – Trauma
- Nicholas Quercetti — Orthopaedics – Trauma
- John Rowlands — Pain Management*
- James Rubano — Orthopaedics – Joint Replacement
- Peter Townsend — Orthopaedics – Hand & Wrist
- Selina Y. Xing — Pain Management
- Matthew Voltz — Sports Medicine
*Doctor won top honor in the category
Delaware Specialty Care
Most Recent News
Delaware Top Doctors Delaware Today Magazine recently released it's "2020 Top Doctor" list. The survey asked other Delaware physicians who they would most recommend to a loved one. The top vote-getters are listed in their annual Top Doctor magazine issue. We are proud...
Delaware Orthopaedic Specialists is OPEN! We are currently taking both Urgent and Non-Urgent patient appointments. In-office appointments will be scheduled at a limited capacity. Our locations are open and following all State & CDC Recommended guidelines in...
Delaware Orthopaedic Specialists: We Are Specialists In decades past—and even today at many orthopaedic practices—it was not uncommon for the same surgeon to work on more than one area of the body. The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons was founded in 1933 and a...
We are a multi-specialty group with fellowship trained orthopaedic surgeons, who have expertise in total joint replacement, fractures, foot and ankle, hand, spine, sports medicine, trauma, osteoporosis and general orthopaedics. Learn More.
Get In Touch
Make an Appointment
Call 302-655-9494 or
Request Appointment Online.
DOS – Metro Office NOW OPEN!
DOS is happy to announce our new office location is NOW OPEN in Newark! We are expanding to the Metro Professional Offices, located at 4923 Ogletown Stanton Road Ste 300, Newark DE 19713.
DOS, P.A., is a group of 24 physicians, 37 total providers practicing in New Castle and Kent County, Delaware.